Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Goodbye, land of diaries

I've decided to ditch diaryland because I just noticed they've deleted most of my old postings. Jerks!

This morning, walking to the bus stop, I came across a pile of cooked spaghetti and a pair of tennis shoes lying in the middle of the sidewalk. Feel free to come up with a story for that one. Oh, and then, not 2 seconds later, a truck drives by with a small, bare tree standing up in the middle of the bed of the truck, ala Harold and Maude. It was a very odd start to my day, which was full of foggy/clammy weather, my flute teacher helping me get through a tricky run in the Chaminade Concertino by having me imagine giving birth to a traffic cone, and procrastinating on homework, again.

1 comment:

ktwinters said...

WELCOME to Blogger, Baby!

Sorry that you lost your archives. My worst fear realized.

I have found the "help" section of blogger "helpful" to get things set up. Love the pink, babe!

Happy Thanksgiving